NAPKIN SET OF 4, VERDUN
45 x 45 cm
Linen napkin set hand printed and dyed with the 'Bottle Brush' design in Victoria, Australia.
Mid weight 100% European linen gets softer with each use and wash.
Small batch printed and dyed textiles are all one of a kind - items and the images shown is indicative of the item only.
Napkin Set of 4, Peach Verdun
Hand or machine wash separately in cold water using a gentle laundry liquid. A small amount of dye may colour the water, especially in the first few washes. For the softest drape, dampen dry linen with water mist from a spray bottle, then iron on a medium to high setting. Dry cleans beautifully. Never bleach.
Small batch printed and dyed fabrics allow for dreamy variations in colour and tone. These variations are intentional, and are what make our fabrics unique and special. Hand printed and dyed textiles in this collection are all one of a kind, making for a completely unique and personal interior experience.
Prints in this collection are made by applying varying intensities of dye across the length of the fabric resulting in a painterly effect, similar to a water colour. This process is random and intuitive, producing unique, one of a kind textiles every time the design is printed.
Base fabric colour
It is recommended that textiles in the hand printed and dyed collection are produced in panels no longer than three metres to ensure that the base colour of the fabric remains similar to samples, and to avoid back dyeing of the base fabric.
Hand printed and dyed textiles produced by the studio are made using low impact, fibre reactive dyes. These dyes contain pigments to build rich hues, which are colour fast and durable. All textiles in the collection are produced using this technique, except the ‘Smoke’ colour way, and will have visible spots of pink, orange, yellow and blue which can be seen across the length of the fabric.
No refunds are accepted for Market Table items.
Please check you have received the correct designs and colours. Please note our textiles are made with natural fibres and a handmade process including hand painted, hand dyed and hand screened. Irregularities, slubs, bars and variations in weave, printing and dye are not considered defective but part of the character that makes our collections special. These character markings will not be considered as returns or refunds. If you have concern that there are flaws within your order please contact us within 7 days of receipt, no claims can be accepted after this period. Note! Once items have been cut and or manufactured no returns or fault claims can be accepted.
Thank you for your interest and support as a retailer for my print studio! Please carefully read the below terms
- There are no minimum orders.
- The studio runs on a pre-order basis, with work starting on orders once invoices are paid in full. On request, retailers can negotiate part-payment for wholesale orders.
- Orders are delivered 3-6 weeks after invoice is paid in full.
- Claims arising from invoices must be made within seven working days.
- Yolanda Zarins Textiles reserves the right to take all reasonable measures to recover full payment on outstanding balances on unpaid accounts. All goods remain the property of Yolanda Zarins Textiles until paid in full.
- Arrival / shipping times are quotes in good faith, but we are not responsible for unseen delays in manufacturing and shipping. The studio will endeavour to advise when such delays occur.
- Yolanda Zarins Textiles has the right to withdraw an item for sale at their discretion and entitled to take action to recover the balance owning in any outstanding invoices. The client shall be responsible for any costs incurred by Yolanda Zarins Designs to recover monies outstanding, including legal costs, solicitors fees, court costs, bailiffs fees and fees paid to debtor collector.
- Exchange or refund for change of mind is not valid unless prior arrangements have been made with the supplier and agreed upon (Yolanda Zarins Textiles).
- Refunds are entitled only if the item is faulty or has a serious flaw, that was not known at the time of purchase, does not match the description or the sample shown, or is not fit for the use it was sold for.
- The client is responsible for all freight and handling charges and insurances for goods being sent unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Goods are to be checked for the condition at the time of receiving the items, as no further claim can be made after this. Yolanda Zarins Textiles is not responsible for any issues/damages incurred by any freight companies used. Claims/ issues must go directly to them.
- It is the responsibility of the retailer to advise their client of the suitability of the product for their client's requirements (eg, size, materials, care information)